Helpful Guides and Support
Here is a selection of guides, tips, and howto’s to help you with our website:
- The Annual Report Guide offers a quick start to entering your society annual information report and volunteer hours.
- Download the latest Society Pagemaster’s Guide for more information on managing pages and events.
- Mini Guides available for specific tasks include: Navigation and User Registration | Using the Event Calendar
- Tutorial videos: a) Creating your own login
- Here is a good reference page on How to clear your cache for most browsers: If you are using Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox you can quickly clear cache with a keyboard shortcut. While in your browser, press Ctrl + Shift + Delete simultaneously on the keyboard to open the appropriate window. Tip: adding an extension to Chrome will clear cache at the click of a button.
- GCFLearn.org, supported by the Goodwill Community Foundation, is a good resource for free tutorials on a variety of subjects to learn new things or keep uptodate.
Please use this online form to contact the webmaster for technical support, or to report an error/broken link on any of our website(s). Please allow a few days to receive a response.