The OHA (Garden Ontario) is excited to announce our quarterly 50/50 Fundraiser using Rafflebox.
Purchase tickets today and help keep Ontario beautiful.
The OHA believes gardening is a way to preserve and restore the natural environment which helps create quality of life that is accessible and sustainable for all communities. Our organization has been in existence since 1906 and is an integral part of this province’s cultural fabric beautifying towns and cities with blooms and gardens and supporting our membership along the way of this 100 plus year journey.
Funds raised by the raffle will support education for youth and adult members, environmental programs, awards and grants, community beautification and post secondary scholarships.
We believe this is an amazing opportunity for the OHA to be able to offer these many benefits to our members. This is not only your opportunity to support our membership, but also to have a chance at winning the jackpot!
Tickets Prices are:
- 200 for $75
- 80 for $40
- 30 for $20
- 10 for $10
- Tickets will only be available online at: https://www.rafflebox.ca/raffle/ontario-ha
- DRAW # 1 – Tickets will be sold beginning on May 14, 2022 and ending at 11:59 pm on July 15, 2022. All tickets purchased between May 14, 2022 and July 15, 2022 at or before 11:59 pm will be entered into the grand prize draw. Draw to take place on July 16, 2022 at 11:00 AM during the OHA Annual General Meeting!!
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase a ticket.
- Must be within Ontario when purchasing a ticket.
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Rafflebox Technologies Inc.
- Winning ticket details will be posted at https://gardenontario.org/ and on https://www.rafflebox.ca/raffle/ontario-ha
- Regulations prohibit the following persons and their immediate families residing in the same household from purchasing a ticket: Ontario Horticultural Association (OHA) staff and Board of Directors, employees of Rafflebox Technologies and members of licensing gaming suppliers providing goods or services to the lottery.
- All prizes must be claimed within 6 months of the date and time that the ticket was drawn. All unclaimed prizes will be subject to AGCO unclaimed prize policy and procedure.
- After purchasing, patrons will be given a receipt and their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System will be generated. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- One winning number is chosen by Random Number Generation (RNG) from all raffle numbers sold for each draw.
- One Grand Prize cash prize will be awarded for each draw. The winning number will be posted on the website: Http: The amount of the 50/50 estimated winners share will be posted on the website Https with an active jackpot counter through each draw period.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for the OHA report sheet and send it to: email@example.com. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- Once the certified winner is verified and has provided identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize, which is 50% of the total sales for that draw. All prizes will be delivered to the winner or sent via registered traceable mail service.
- The winner consents to having their photo displayed as the winner of the draw on the OHA website https://gardenontario.org/ and https://www.rafflebox.ca/raffle/ontario-ha
- Any transaction cancellations initiated by a party other than the OHA will result in the associated tickets being considered void and not eligible to win the prize. Tickets cannot be transferred or resold to another party.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning number will be kept on file in a secure location and held for six months. After that time period has elapsed, the prize will be donated to the Ontario Horticultural Association with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
Together we can make a difference! Thank you for your support!