The Winter 2020-21 Trillium is now available, delivering the latest news of what’s going on in gardening across Ontario.
This quarter, our team has created a remarkable issue for you to enjoy:
- Get ideas for virtual meetings, plant sales, fundraisers, and activities with safe-distancing measures abound.
- Anniversaries have been celebrated despite the challenges and people are working very hard (and having fun doing it).
- There are also photos of garden walks, gardening projects, and other stories that members have shared with us.
There are many projects and ideas to help you plan your gardens for when the warmer weather strolls back to visit.
To Subscribe to the Trillium and have it sent to your inbox, please send us an email.
Submissions to the Trillium
The Editor of the Trillium welcomes newsletter submissions from Society members across the province.
Submission deadlines are:
March 1 – Spring issue
- June 1 – Summer Issue
- September 1 – Autumn Issue
- December 1 – Winter Issue