Societies in Ontario
Cambridge RIVERS' EDGE Gardeners (CREG)
Cambridge RIVERS’ EDGE Gardeners (CREG) - a unique society...
“providing opportunities for friends and family to embrace nature and build partnerships”.
We are a rapidly growing and energetic club that was incorporated in May 2017.
Please contact us to find out more!
Your Membership includes:
* Presentations: Informative presenters... Join us for refreshments and social time !
* Garden Tours: Self-directed, weekly Garden Tours (about 3 homes per evening) - end of May to end of August
* Excursions: Explore nearby businesses and gardens
* Anniversary Celebration: An enjoyable evening with finger foods and refreshments
* BarBQ: A special event for members
* Program Booklets: 2 booklets outlining activities
* Newsletters: Receive special information about gardening and gardening activities
* Volunteer Appreciation Dinner: A special annual evening to thank all volunteers helping our club
For an additional cost, you may join us for:
* “Stepping into Spring” Symposium: A day with 4 varied presenters, hot catered lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, door prizes, plant sales, silent auction
* Workshops: Year-round seasonal activities held at Cambridge Farmers’ Market, David Durward Centre, Ted Wake Centre, Allan Reuter Centre, Cambridge City Hall, and Crafts in the Country (member’s home)
For Presentations - Generally at Zehrs
200 Franklin Blvd
Cambridge N1R 8N8
$ 15.00 for Adult - $ 5.00 for Youth Under 18
Garden Walks - every Tuesday evening from end of May to end of August
Presenters throughout the Winter Months
Symposium - April 4th, 2020