The following forms are of interest to Societies and individual members of the Ontario Horticultural Association.
Click on the form name below to download the forms.
Annual Reporting for Horticultural Societies
- OHA In Memoriam donation form (pdf)
- This form is used by Societies and individuals to make a donation to the OHA in memory of someone. Names are recorded in the OHA's "In Memoriam" Book.
- Special Project Application Form (.pdf) (.doc)
- OHA provides financial support for selected society planting projects as funds allow. Download this form and complete it for mailing.
- Community Vegetable Garden Description and Application (Description) (Application)
- The OHA provides financial support for a selected society for communtiy vegetable gardens as funds allow. Please see the description document and complete the application for mailing. It is due to your District Director by Feb. 15, 2014
- OHA $200 Tree Grant
- After January 1 each year, send a letter to the OHA awards coordinator in order to apply for this grant. firstname.lastname@example.org
- OHA Horticultural Service Certificate Application form (.pdf) (.doc)
- Awarded by a society to a member, once in a lifetime, for meritorius service to horticulture. Applications sent to District Director and OHA. See awards booklet for criteria.
- District Service Award
- One nomination may be made each year by each society within a District to the District Director in a letter giving full details of the nominee's qualifications. From these nominations, the District Executive may select one award winner per year. The name of the recipient and the date of presentation are to be submitted to the OHA awards coordinator by the District Director at least four months before the award is to be presented. See awards booklet for criteria. email@example.com
- Speaker registration form
- Use this form to register as a speaker.
- Judge's application to join the OHA judges list
- Application form for a judge to be listed on the OHA judges list.
- Garden Ontario web site Event Publishing Agreement
- This form provides the applicant the right to publish event information on the GardenOntario web site Event Calendar.
OHA Supplies order form
Mail this form in to order supplies such as pins, stationary and certificates.
- The certificate of general liability insurance is available from the OHA treasurer. The general liability and directors and officers insurance policies are in the password protected resources area.
- OHA AGM Proxy Vote form (doc) (pdf)
- Submit this form before the convention in order that your society proxy voting cards will be ready at the registration desk. This document includes proxy voting procedures.
- OHA convention question submission form
- Use this form to submit questions to be answered during the question and answer period at the convention.
- OHA Convention Resolution Form (doc) (pdf)
- This form is used to submit a resolution for consideration and presentation to the Ontario Horticultural Association Annual Convention.